The Lakeside Assessment is a detailed report that will thoroughly explore all of your needs and options. TheLakeside Assessment is an in-depth written report of the attributes of the current site or residence including pictures, a survey and a possible plan presented to you help you prepare your project for the design phase.
The Lakeside Assessment will include the following:
- Preparation of an existing conditions plan of your dwelling and property which will include the position of the adjoining buildings and details of all the existing services to your property.
- Based on a site inspection – an opinion on the state of the structure and the internal and external finishes
- The location of the existing services and an opinion on their implications regarding the design and cost of your renovation.
- The constraints of the any applicable planning and building regulations
- An overview of what design options your property can actually accommodate.
- An overview of the whole design process from initial design to construction.
Register by sending an e-mail to Contact James. The cost of the Lakeside Consultation is $1,500.